Christmas is around the corner and you can make a child’s heart happy by giving a special gift to a child in foster care or a child in one of our care homes. CPI SA realises that COVID-19 will have a lasting effect on our children. Christmas 2020 is going to be much different than previous years and it is important that every child feels even more special and loved on Christmas Day. We can’t allow COVID-19 to also take away our children’s Christmas cheer.
CPI SA asks the public to give a little piece of their heart by getting involved with the “Be-Santa-To-Someone campaign. You can easily make a difference in the lives of the children who need it most.
- Give a small gift wrapped in plain brown paper with a note saying: “Dear boy/girl, today someone is thinking of you…” or any encouraging message that will put a smile on a child’s face and make them feel special again.
- Each gift must please contain one small packet of cookies of your choice.
- Gifts may not cost more than R100.
What can you include in your gift?
1. Letter of encouragement
2. Any packet of cookies of your choice
3. Your choice of the following items:
– Toiletries (Teenagers)
– Diary (Teenagers)
– Toy cars
– Hair accessories
– Pretty T-shirt
– Pair of shorts and/or
– Colouring books
4. Gifts must be wrapped in simple brown paper and cost no more than R100.
Where can you deliver your gift?
Contact the following people to make the necessary arrangements:
Gauteng (Pretoria) – Dinah Bronkhorst: 072 126 1158
Free State (Bloemfontein) – Sulene Odendaal: 081 588 8510
Western Cape (Cape Town) – Melani Lategan: 084 517 2438
Gifts can also be delivered to Centurion Theatre:
123 Amkor Road, Lyttelton, Centurion
Contact Susan or Marlene on 012 664 8710 / 072 245 4390
Intercape bus services will also assist with the delivery of gifts.
Contact Dinah Bronkhorst for more information: 072 126 1158
Deadline to deliver gifts: 10 December 2020
Complete the form and choose a child to whom you want to give a gift.