vision and mission
At CPI SA we embrace 12 core values that define our company culture — making us the best in what we do. Our values and believes are the core foundation to everything we undertake, guiding our day-to-day decisions and actions.
Batho Pele Principles =
- Access – Offering integrated service delivery.
- Openness and Transparency – Alone we are limited in what we can achieve, but together, life is limitless.
- Consultation – Listening to people’s challenges.
- Redress – Apologizing when necessary.
- Courtesy – Service with a smile.
- Excellent Service Standards – Anticipating people’s needs.
- Information – Going beyond the call of duty.
- Value of money – Delivering solutions.
- Integrity – We are always honest, fair and trustworthy.
- Equality – No matter what your social or professional status is, we are all equal.
- Gratitude – Be ever grateful for all that we have.
Who we serve
Whether you are a company or an individual, CPI SA brings social responsibility to your doorstep! Befriend yourself with our organisation and learn how to rejoice in giving.
As South Africa’s leader in Social Development Project and Fund management, we understand the need for peace of mind that your contribution truly makes a difference. CPI SA offers a variety of sustainable projects and programmes you can support. Alternatively we can assist you in establishing your own initiative which benefits your chosen community.
CPI SA’s unique model can be implemented seamlessly, effortlessly, and successfully within any organisation or company’s framework.
CPI SA can create and manage a unique administrative and financial project plan that exclusively serves your Social Responsibility needs.
Our primary obligation is to provide the best possible risk adjusted return on your donation(s). After-care and client service are thus an important part of our effort.
CPI SA’s services include:
- Trustworthy integration between companies, communities and the people.
- Manages and administrates individual funds/projects strictly according to the donor’s/company’s wishes.
- We protect both our donor and beneficiary through our comprehensive corporate systems and contracts.
- Feeding programs, short-term outreach programs as well as long term solutions (e.g. training) form part of our objectives.
- Our aim is to provide focused support with continuous feedback to our donors.
- We make sure your donation is used in a transparent and correct manner. Investing in and empowering people!
CPI SA was born out of a need to serve. For nine consecutive years the founder, Dinah Bronkhorst, was confronted with the need to take care, protect and invest in children to become extraordinary beings.
She believed in the potential of people and dedicated her calling to help the less fortunate thrive!
By establishing CPI SA in 2017, she committed to change the fate of thousands of South Africans by empowering them. Dinah’s colleagues, Joani and Gladys, share her focussed vision on making SA a better place.
BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST:
They need to be cared for — fed, clothed, healthy.
They need to feel safe and secure.
Only then they can be empowered.
Dinah and her team are thankful to a group of wonderful anonymous fieldworkers and loyal donors who assist them in making CPI SA’s projects and programmes successful.
Embrace change and uplift communities to sustainable and responsible members of their communities.
Take responsibility to play our part in the transformation of all people in South Africa.
Encourage South Africans to participate in our driven projects *link to projects and programmes *link to programmes.
Offers complete and sustainable solutions to companies that wish to launch their own initiatives.
Creating peace of mind and report back on how your donation(s) is making a difference.
Identify and equipping community leaders to drive specialist social development projects.
Build sustainable partnerships though exceptional service!
Thanks to the selfless support of volunteers and donors we are fortunate to share this astounding annual report. Registered as non-profit company serving the greater community, we can ensure you that we responsibly utilise your donation(s) to truly have an impact.
CPI SA manages and governs independent funds. We understand the essence of your business and the importance of your financial output. That is why we want to engage and take up the responsibility to ensure that your annual donation is managed transparently, judiciously and in a focused manner.
CPI SA compiles a comprehensive annual donation report to ensure transparency. We can also offer this critical aftercare service to your personal initiative. These reports are helpful in planning and ensuring that your outcomes are accurately being executed.
As a public charity CPI SA:
⏵Respects our donors’ wishes, and therefore commit ourselves to work responsibly and carefully with their money.
⏵Are committed to business integrity, financial accountability and reliable service delivery.
⏵Believe in people — we are confident of our abilities to cooperate with South Africa’s elite, but at the same time sincere in our dealings with small scale enterprises and the public in general.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL RECOGNITIONS:
SERR Synergy (B-BBEE) – Corporate Governance
Department of Social Development
Department of Safety
Department of Justice
Republic of South Africa – Courts Judiciary
Department of Education
South African Institute of Fundraising
South African Revenue Services
National Credit Regulator