vision and mission
At CPI SA we embrace 12 core values that define our company culture, and integrity is what we stand for. Our values and morals are the core foundation to everything we undertake, guiding our day-to-day decisions and actions.
Batho Pele Principles =
- Access – Offering integrated service delivery.
- Openness and Transparency – Alone we are limited in what we can achieve, but together, life is limitless.
- Consultation – Listening to people’s challenges.
- Redress – Apologizing when necessary.
- Courtesy – Service with a smile.
- Excellent Service Standards – Anticipating people’s needs.
- Information – Going beyond the call of duty.
- Value for money – Delivering solutions.
- Integrity – We are always honest, fair and trustworthy.
- Equality – No matter what your social or professional status is, we are all equal.
- Gratitude – Be ever grateful for all that we have.
Who we serve
Whether you are a company or an individual, CPI SA brings social responsibility to your doorstep! Befriend yourself with our organization and learn how to rejoice in giving.
As South Africa’s leader in Social Development Project and Fund management, we understand the need for peace of mind and to know that your contribution truly makes a difference. CPI SA offers a variety of sustainable projects and programmes that you can support. Alternatively we can assist you in establishing your own initiative which benefits your chosen community.
CPI SA’s unique model can be implemented seamlessly, effortlessly, and successfully within any organization or company’s framework.
CPI SA can create and manage a unique administrative and financial project plan that exclusively serves your Social Responsibility needs.
Our primary obligation is to provide the best possible risk adjusted return on your donation(s). After-care and client service are an important part of our effort.
CPI SA’s services include:
- Trustworthy integration between companies and communities.
- Manages and administrates individual funds/projects strictly according to the donor’s/company’s wishes.
- We protect both our donor and beneficiary through our comprehensive corporate systems and contracts.
- Feeding programmes, immediate effect short-term outreach programmes, as well as long term solutions (e.g. training) forms part of our objectives.
- Our aim is to provide focused support with continuous feedback to our donors.
- We make sure your donation is used in a transparent manner, and for which it is intended, investing in people and empowering them!
CPI SA was born out of a need to serve. For nine consecutive years the founder, Dinah Bronkhorst, was confronted with the need to take care of, protect and invest in children to enable them to become extraordinary beings.
She believed in the potential of people and dedicated her calling to help the less fortunate thrive!
By establishing CPI SA in 2019, she committed to change the fate of thousands of South Africans by empowering them. Dinah’s colleagues share her focused vision on making South Africa a better place.
BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST:
People need to be healthy and cared for, they need to be fed and clothed, they need to feel safe and secure.
Only then can they be empowered.
Dinah and her team are thankful to a group of wonderful anonymous fieldworkers and loyal donors who assist them in making CPI SA’s projects and programmes successful.
- Embrace change and uplift communities to sustainable and responsible members of their communities.
- Take responsibility to play our part in the transformation of all people in South Africa.
- Encourage South Africans to participate in our driven projects.
- Offers complete and sustainable solutions to companies that wish to launch their own initiatives.
- Creating peace of mind and report back on how your donation is making a difference.
- Identify and equip community leaders to drive specialist social development projects.
- Build sustainable partnerships though exceptional service.
Reports and Recognition
Thanks to the selfless support of volunteers and donors, we are privileged to share our astounding annual report. Registered as a non-profit company serving the greater community, we can ensure you that we utilize your donation responsibly to have the best possible impact.
CPI SA manages and governs independent funds. We understand the essence of your business and the importance of your financial output. That is why we manage your annual donation transparently, judiciously and in a focused manner.
CPI SA compiles a comprehensive annual donation report to ensure transparency. We can also offer this critical aftercare service to your personal initiative. These reports are helpful in planning and ensuring that your outcomes are accurately being executed.
As a public charity, CPI SA:
⏵Respects our donors’ wishes, and therefore commit ourselves to work responsibly and carefully with their money.
⏵Are committed to business integrity, financial accountability and reliable service delivery.
⏵Believe in people — we are confident in our abilities to cooperate with South Africa’s elite, but at the same time sincere in our dealings with small scale enterprises and the public in general.
SERR Synergy (B-BBEE) – Corporate Governance
Department of Social Development
Department of Safety
Department of Justice
Republic of South Africa – Courts Judiciary
Department of Education
South African Institute of Fundraising
South African Revenue Services
National Credit Regulator